Saturday, July 24, 2010

Money theme

My new theme for this little tiny unknown blog shows my passion - $ Money $
What could possibly be more attractive than President Andrew Jackson on the 20 dollar bill (the 20 dollar bill and Andrew Jackson can be seen on my blog's wallpaper) ?

Oh, I know!!!! Benjamin Franklin on the $100 note!!!!
OH I love you money !!!!!

The 1 dollar bill
The 2 dollar bill


The 5 dollar bill
The 10 dollar bill
The 20 dollar bill
The 50 dollar bill
The lovely 100 dollar bill
P/s : I hope I've helped you recognize and remember the dollar bills. No need to thank me anyway



2 comments:

  1. Hey, check this out, I wrote a response !!

    http://nhduy.blogspot.com/2010/07/lg-billion-dollar-bill.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. convert currency

    ReplyDelete